Information according to § 5 TMG
SinnRec Recruiting Services GmbH
Bahnhofstrasse 31 | 82131 Gauting near Munich, Germany
Commercial Register: HBR 271023
Registration Court: Local Court Munich
VAT ID: DE348693719
Represented by: Larisa Leonteva
Editorial Responsibility: Larisa Leonteva
Introduction and General Information
Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your personal data is of great importance to us. Below, you will find information on how your data, collected through your use of our website, is handled. The processing of your data complies with the legal regulations on data protection.
Data Controller under Data Protection Law
Larisa Leonteva | SinnRec Recruiting Services GmbH
Bahnhofstrasse 31 | 82131 Gauting near Munich
Data Processing through Visiting our Website
When you access our webpages, it is technically necessary for data to be transmitted to my web server via your internet browser. The following data is recorded during an active connection for communication between your internet browser and our web server:
- Date and time of the request
- Name of the requested file
- Page from which the file was requested
- Access status
- Used web browser and operating system
- (Full) IP address of the requesting computer
- Transferred data volume
We collect the listed data to ensure the smooth connection setup of the website and to enable comfortable use of our website by users. Furthermore, the log file serves the purpose of evaluating system security and stability as well as administrative purposes. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data or log files is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
Contact Form and Contacting us via Email
If you submit inquiries to us via the contact form or email, your information from the inquiry form or your email, including the first and last name, salutation, postal address provided by you, will be stored by me for the purpose of processing the inquiry and for follow-up questions. Providing an email address is required for contact purposes, while providing your name and phone number is optional. We do not disclose this data without your consent. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, and, if your request aims at concluding a contract, Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, provided that no legal retention obligations exist. In the case of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, you may object to the processing of your personal data at any time.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies."
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide us with other services related to website and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data from Google. The processing is carried out based on Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, with your consent.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. Data at the user and event level associated with cookies, user IDs (e.g., User ID), and advertising IDs (e.g., DoubleClick cookies, Android advertising ID, IDFA [Apple advertising ID]) will be deleted no later than 14 months after their collection.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software settings accordingly. However, please note that in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Some cookies are used to simplify website processes by storing settings (e.g., retaining previously selected options). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) or Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, either for the performance of a contract or to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the site visit. You can configure your browser to inform you about the setting of cookies and decide on their acceptance on an individual basis, to accept cookies for certain cases, or to generally exclude them. You can also activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close your browser. The cookie settings can be managed for each browser from the following links.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
You can also manage cookies from many companies and functions individually for advertising purposes. Use the appropriate user tools available at https://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices. Most browsers also offer a "Do Not Track" feature that allows you to specify that you do not want to be "tracked" by websites. If this feature is enabled, the respective browser
will inform advertising networks, websites, and applications that you do not wish to be tracked for online behavioral advertising and the like. Information and instructions on how to edit this feature are available from the respective browser provider, as follows:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=de
Mozilla Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/de/firefox/dnt/
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17288/windows-internet-explorer-11-use-do-not-track
Data Sharing and Recipients
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties unless:
- We have explicitly pointed it out in the description of the respective data processing.
- You have given explicit consent under Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
- Data transfer under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise, or defense of legal claims, and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
- Data transfer under Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR is required by law.
- Data transfer under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
We also use external service providers for the performance of our services, whom we have carefully selected and contracted in writing. They are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked by us. We have concluded data processing agreements with them pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR. These are service providers for web hosting, email delivery, as well as maintenance and care of our IT systems, among others. The service providers will not pass on this data to third parties.
We implement technical and organizational measures in accordance with Article 32 of the GDPR, taking into account the state of the art, implementation costs, and the nature, scope, circumstances, and purposes of the processing, as well as the varying likelihood and severity of the risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, to ensure an appropriate level of data protection. This website uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content.
Duration of Personal Data Storage
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective statutory retention periods (e.g., from commercial and tax law). After the respective period has expired, the relevant data is routinely deleted. If data is required for contract fulfillment or contract initiation or if we have a legitimate interest in continuing to store it, the data will be deleted when it is no longer required for these purposes or you make use of your right to revoke or object.
Hereinafter, you will find information about the rights granted to you under applicable data protection law by the data controller concerning the processing of your personal data:
- Right to request information pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR: In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details.
- Right to rectification pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR: You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay.
- Right to erasure pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you oppose its erasure, we no longer need the data, but you require it for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, or you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR: You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from us, where the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR or Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to withdraw consent pursuant to Article 7(3) of the GDPR: You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data at any time with future effect. In the event of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the withdrawal.
- Right to object pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR: If your personal data is processed by us based on legitimate interests according to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right to withdraw or object, please send an email to larisa.leonteva[at]sinnrec.de.
Social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Xing, LinkedIn, etc.) are only integrated into our website as links to the respective services. After clicking on the embedded text/image link, you will be redirected to the page of the respective provider. User information is only transferred to the respective provider after the redirection. Please refer to the respective data protection regulations of the providers you use for information on how your personal data is handled when using these websites.
Reservation of Amendment